Professional Carpet Cleaning
Most of the time, homeowners will simply vacuum and shampoo their carpets from time to time to keep them clean. Nevertheless, that will not remove every spot and stain that will show up over the years.
This is when many homeowners will turn to DIY methods for deep cleaning their carpets. However, are the DIY carpet cleaners up to par with professional carpet cleaning services?
Below, we will compare the pros and cons of DIY carpet cleaning and professional carpet cleaning.
DIY Carpet Cleaning
The most common method that homeowners choose for a do-it-yourself deep carpet cleaning is by renting or buying carpet cleaning equipment.
Renting or buying carpet cleaning equipment is typically cheaper than hiring a professional to get the job done. Which is why so many homeowners choose this route.
However, we’ll need to compare more than the price to determine if this is truly the best option.
- Renting carpet cleaning equipment is much less expensive than hiring a professional. Most of these savings come from the cost of labor for a professional company.
- Purchasing carpet cleaning equipment affords homeowners the convenience of having the equipment on standby to clean up any spills or pet messes the moment that they happen.
- Last-minute cleanings can be done quickly in preparation for guests.
- If your home is primarily carpet, cleanings can take a long time to complete and be quite labor-intensive.
- If you need help cleaning all of your carpets, finding suitable help can be difficult to acquire in a timely manner.
- Many homeowners are unaware of how much cleaning chemicals should be used on a carpet and end up applying too much, which can damage carpets.
- Few homeowners have the necessary experience to properly clean carpets. Improper cleaning techniques will quickly wear down carpets.
Professional Carpet Cleaning
Many homeowners either don’t have the time to clean carpets or feel that they don’t have the experience to do it safely.
This is why they will hire a professional carpet cleaning service to get the job done.
While professional carpet cleaning is more expensive than doing it yourself, the benefits outweigh the price..
- A professional carpet cleaner does this for a living. These people have years of experience cleaning carpets and know exactly what needs to be done.
- Professional carpet cleaners have special equipment designed to get your carpets as clean as possible. This equipment offers much more cleaning power than anything you can find in the store.
- One of the most notable benefits is that all you have to do is kick back and relax. Professional carpet cleaners handle every aspect of the cleaning so you can focus on what matters.
- The only real con for professional carpet cleaning is the price. However, there are methods to reduce this cost such as having only the areas of your carpet that receive the most foot traffic cleaned.
This can be a matter of personal preference. However, investing in professional carpet cleaning services is well worth it.
If you need your carpet cleaned, the professionals at Carpet Cleaning Las Vegas offer a range of carpet cleaning services to suit your needs!