& Patented Technology.
So before just jumping into the cleaning, Zerorez technicians will perform a no cost, no obligation “Zerorez Challenge”
20 Years of Experience
Maintenance on your home and floors just call professionals.
Powered Water Tech.
Use Powered Water technology to mainatain carpet life.
Platinum Certified By The Rug Institute
Secure & Healthier
Healthier for your family, children pets, and employees.
February 22, 2020
January 5, 2020
December 28, 2019
December 2, 2019
November 23, 2019
November 22, 2019
What exactly is
Our Powered Water® technology allows us to clean and refresh your surfaces.
What We Do
We have taken carpet cleaning into the 21st century with our patent-pending Powered Water technology. Our award-winning system not only deep cleans better than traditional cleaning services, but also prevents grimy buildup. All of this is accomplished without using any harsh chemicals or detergents.
Who We Service?
Zerorez has been rated the #1 cleaning system in the nation by an independent laboratory and has the highest approval rating from the Carpet and Rug Institute. We are also a local Las Vegas company that prides ourselves on providing the best service to our own community.We provide both residential and commercial cleaning services across Las Vegas and the surrounding areas. Whether you are looking for a one-time carpet cleaning or regularly scheduled maintenance cleaning, our skilled technicians have you covered.
We can remove dirt and grime from your carpet, area rugs, furniture, and other surfaces in your home. Our home cleaning services restore your carpets leaving you with a cleaner looking and healthier home.
We clean all workspace surfaces from carpets and upholstery to tiles and air ducts. Our carpet cleaning service is faster drying than the alternatives so you’ll have less of a disruption to your business.
30 Days Satisfaction Guarantee
It’s important to us that our customers are happy with the services we provide. If within 30 days of our service you aren’t 100% happy with our cleaning, we will come back and re-clean the areas that you are not satisfied with.
What Makes us different?
Powered Water® & Patented Technology.
Zerorez is the only carpet cleaning company that uses Powered Water technology. Powered Water is a soap-free system that is capable of cleaning carpets with zero residues left behind (Zero Residue = Zerorez). This leaves your carpets cleaner, feeling newer, and able to remain clean for longer.
What Other Companies Do
- Soap detergents attract dust and dirt for removal
- A soapy residue stays behind, continuing to attract grime after the cleaning
- Carpets will look dirty again within a few weeks
- Sand collects in the residue, destroying your carpet as the sand grinds the fibers down
Powered Water® Technology
- Uses a proprietary electrolyzed and oxidized water instead of soap and harmful chemicals
- Powered Water is stronger than soap but safe enough to drink
- The specialized alkaline water breaks down dirt like soap, but completely rinses out leaving zero residues that would otherwise attract more filth
- Your carpets will stay cleaner longer meaning a longer life for your carpet and a safer environment for kids, pets, and the environment
Our Promise to You
Not only do we promise to provide each customer with the best carpet cleaning possible, but we also promise to give you the best customer service possible. We strive to give every customer a personalized experience and appreciation for trusting us with your business.
We promise to respect your time.
You shouldn’t have to wait around all day for your cleaning. We will work with you to schedule a short time window for your service. If we foresee any delays, we will inform you ASAP.
We hire professionals you can trust.
All cleaners are drug screened and background checked. They all must pass a strict technical exam before working in the field alone.
We promise to listen to you.
Every customer has different needs and concerns. A top priority for us is to respond to any feedback you have and answer any questions that come up from our first conversation until after the job is done.
We provide up front pricing.
We don’t believe in hidden fees. Our cleaning expert will provide you with a price estimate for you to approve before any work is done. You will also be given a full demonstration of our process so you know what to expect from the cleaning.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Find Your Answers Below
The key to our patented cleaning system is Powered Water® This electrically treated water allows us to clean with zero residue. No more will you get stiff, crunchy, and sticky residue laden carpets. Instead, your floors will get revitalized to like new, condition – bright, fluffy, and soft.
How much does it cost to clean carpet?
Typically, a professional carpet cleaning price is based on a fee per room, given the room is somewhere around 200-250 square feet. Other areas like hallways and bathrooms are charged at a different rate.
Our special price for Las Vegas carpet cleaning will get you 3 rooms carpet cleaned plus 100 square feet of tiling cleaned for $99. Any other requests we are more than happy to discuss with you.
Call now for a free estimate for your home or business location. Also feel free to check out our Google Podcast!
How Often Should I Vacuum?
You may not notice it, but your floors are getting saturated with filth every day whether you’re walking on it or not. It’s important to vacuum your rooms often to keep floors looking new and also to keep the air clean and reduce the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms.
- Regularly used rooms should be vacuumed once per week. This will provide a good maintenance routine that can prevent filth from embedding itself deep into your floors.
- Highly trafficked rooms and those exposed to more filth like mudrooms and hallways should be vacuumed at least twice per week. These areas are more likely to collect dust and grime.
- Pet owners should vacuum daily. Pets are constantly shedding dander onto the floors and can also bring in fleas or track bacteria from outside to your floors.
All of that being said, vacuuming alone won’t keep your carpets in perfect condition. You should also have your carpet professionally cleaned every 12-18 months. This removes the dirt, mites, and bacteria that have clung to your floors and can’t be removed with just a vacuum. If you are a carpet cleaning professional, don’t forget to register for our Carpet Cleaning Mastermind!
Why should I clean my carpets?
Dirt and microorganisms are strong enough to cling to your carpet. More residue and bacteria will then cling to that, like a dirt magnet. Over time this can build up and actually cause your carpet to absorb so much filth that it can weight 4 times its original weight.
Aside from the aesthetics of having a clean looking carpet, there are many serious health implications for why you should clean your carpets professionally.
- Germs – There is a good chance your carpet is dirtier than your toilet seat. Up to 4,000 times dirtier! Think about that when you are walking barefoot through your home or pick up something you dropped on this germ-infested surface.
- Air Quality – A dirty carpet can be a nightmare for someone with allergies or asthma. Dust mites’ excrement, bacteria and other allergens in your carpet are constantly being kicked up into the air that you and your family are breathing. Dust mite droppings are one of the most common triggers of allergies and asthma.
- Also Hidden in Carpets – If that didn’t get your attention, here are just a few other things that can be hiding under your feet: dead skin cells, pet urine, insect feces, insect husks, dust mites, bed bugs, and norovirus.
Remove Dust Mites
A single gram of dust can contain up to 1,000 dust mites. Zerorez washes away existing dust mites and their food source from your carpet.
Eliminate Virus & Bacteria
Microscopic viruses and bacterium live in your carpets which contribute to the risk of colds and other ailments.
Extend Life of The Carpet
Professional cleaning will remove the dirt that mats down your carpet and sand that grinds the fibers down.
Carpet cleaning gets rid of bacteria, viruses, and allergens that vacuuming alone isn’t capable of.
Dirty carpets impede airflow in rooms causing them to feel stuffy and increases the risk of mold growth.
Professional cleaning can remove tough stains from spills or accumulation of greases and filth over time.
Request a Hassle Free Estimate.
Our Las Vegas carpet cleaning is available for residential and commercial services. We offer a FREE no-obligation consultation to go over your cleaning options with you. Call or click today to find out what we can do for you!
Our Raving Las Vegas Fans
The key to our patented cleaning system is Powered Water.® This electrically treated water allows us to clean with zero residue. No more will you get stiff, crunchy, and sticky residue laden carpets. Instead, your floors will get revitalized to like new, condition – bright, fluffy, and soft.